Summer fun has just begun!!
Orangewood offers a variety of fun and educational camps all summer long. Choose from half day or full day opportunities.
We are excited to open Summer Spotlight 2020 camps this summer! In accordance with local and state officials as well as intentionally implementing CDC guidelines specific to our camp context, you will notice some changes this summer:
What to expect:
- Drop-off: Please pull through the carpool lane and park. A staff member will come to your vehicle to check your student(s) into camp. Check-in will include the student’s temperature check and hand sanitation. (A student with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to stay at camp.) Sign in for the camp day will be electronically recorded through Camp Brain at drop off.
- Social Distancing: We are limiting the number of students at camp this summer through offering fewer camp options. By limiting the number of camp offerings we are able to utilize the additional space available to promote social distancing during the camp day.
- Ventilation: Teachers will be intentional about utilizing outdoor spaces as well as increasing outdoor ventilation for their classroom throughout the day.
- Cleaning and Sanitation: Camp staff will regularly be cleaning and disinfecting “high touch” areas.
- Hand Hygiene: Students will be following handwashing guidelines at intentional and routine intervals including but not limited to: at camp drop off, when entering and exiting each camp classroom, after bathroom routines, before lunch, after lunch, and at camp check-out.
- Pick-up: Please pull through the carpool lane and park. Display your student(s) name card on the passenger side dashboard. We will bring your student to you and electronically check your student out through Camp Brain at that time.
- Partnership: If your student is showing any signs of feeling unwell, please make arrangements to keep your student at home.
- Notification: If your student comes into known contact with any one that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is diagnosed themselves, please immediately and confidentially contact Sarah Powell at email@example.com.
Before and after care is included for students who have registered for morning and afternoon camp sessions in the same week. Otherwise, before or aftercare may be added on to the corresponding morning or afternoon session for an additional fee. Grade levels listed for each camp are applicable for the grade that the student is entering the fall of 2020.
$135 per session
*FREE before and after care for full day campers
Before & After Care Available
Before Care: 7:30am — 9:00am
AM Camps: 9:00am — 12:00pm
Lunch Care: 12:00pm — 1:00pm (free for full day campers)
PM Camps: 1:00pm — 4:00pm
After Care: 4:00pm — 5:30pm