Orangewood Athletic Boosters
The Athletic Boosters club is a way to partner with Orangewood Athletics to provide financial support and encouragement to the student athletes across all our athletic programs. Athletic Boosters purchase equipment for our athletes/teams, contribute to capital campaigns for Orangewood Athletics facilities, and help cover incremental/non-budgeted expenses throughout the year. All of this would not be possible without your contributions and participation with Athletic Boosters.
On behalf of the athletic department, coaches, and student athletes, THANK YOU for your ongoing support.
There are four membership tiers available for your consideration:
- Platinum Ram
- Gold Ram
- Silver Ram
- Bronze Ram
As a way of thanking everyone who joins the Athletic Boosters club, we provide Athletic Boosters with complimentary tickets for regular season athletic events along with a special gift based on membership level.
To join the Orangewood Athletic Boosters, please access the online membership form and select your desired membership level using this link.
Your Contributions at Work
Why join the Athletic Boosters? Simply put, we cannot be successful without your support!
Athletic Boosters help the Athletic Department purchase much needed equipment for our student athletes, contribute to capital campaigns for Orangewood Athletics facilities, and help cover incremental/non-budgeted expenses throughout the year.
Recent contributions include:
- New sound system for use at athletic events
- Charter buses for overnight /long distance team events
- New football training equipment
- Contactless hydration system used for outdoor sports during the pandemic
- New windscreens for the baseball field
- Uniforms and equipment for off-season sports programs
- Exercise bikes and weight room equipment for training
- Tickets to district and regional sporting events for Orangewood students
- Capital funds to planned facility improvement and construction projects
All of this would not be possible without your contributions and participation with Athletic Boosters!