Most teachers are generally available before and after school (7:05-7:30 a.m. & 2:35- 3:05 p.m.). High School teachers also are available at break time during the week. Some teachers are not available due to meetings, or duties during this time, so please contact the teacher directly to make an appointment when help is needed.
1. NHS Tutoring Center: The tutoring center will be open every Tuesday and Thursday from 2:45 to 4:00. The tutoring center will not be open on days when there is no school or when there is a half day. The center is located in Mrs. More's room 153.
2. High School Math: Mrs. More- See below; Subject to change, so please confirm times.
M, T, Th, Fr before school, 6:00-7:30 a.m. & after school until 4 p.m.
Wednesdays- before school only, 6:00-7:00 a.m.
3. High School Math: Ms. Hinds- Mon & Fri a.m. (6:30-7:30 a.m.) & Tues- Thurs (2:40 - 4 p.m.)
4. Middle School Math: Mrs. Rushing- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 3:00-4:00 p.m. in room 213 (No appointment necessary)
5. Middle School Math: Mr. Rogers- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 3:15-4:00 p.m.
6. High School Chemistry: Mr. Williams - during break and usually after 3:00 p.m. (please confirm you are coming)
7. High School Biology: Dr. Fowinkle- During break & most days after school until 4:00 p.m.
8. High School World History/Geography: Mrs. Voltzke- Before school (7:05-7:35 a.m) Mondays & Fridays; At break, and after school (2:35- 3:05 p.m. every day).
9. High School AP Euro, AP Gov't, AP US History & Hon US History: Dr. Barclay- Available at break every day & after school for test-prep review & general questions.
10. Middle School Language Arts: Ms. Woodall & Ms. Mitchell- available during 4th period & study hall; make an appointment as needed